The objectives of the Preschool
- Development of God-consciousness through Bible stories, songs, prayer, chapel, and staff example.
- Development of Social Skills through play and work with others, learned techniques or positive interactions with children and adults, good manners, and positive decision-making.
- Development of Language, Cognitive, and Fine Motor Skills through learning activities, circle times, conversations, tasks that expand communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Development of Creativity and Self-Expression through activities which encourage self-expression and creativity in ideas, crafts, play, music and language.
- Development of Physical Abilities through structured and unstructured play and manipulative activities which develop gross and fine motor skills.